Page 2 >>>
- 7-Day Fat-Burning Soup
- Fat-Burning Weight Loss Portal
- Blood Pressure Center
- The Cholestrol-Inflammation Connection
- Guide to Lowering High Blood Pressure
- Arthritis Foundation
- American College of Rheumatology
- Cafe Herpes "everything you want to know about genital herpes, but are afraid to ask"!
- High Blood Pressure
- Impotence FAQ, myths, information about treatment options.
- Longevity Quotient
- Balance Your Nutrition
nutrition analysis for better health
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition ..Working for gay, bi and transgender youth
- Health Info for Teenage Girls
- Rx List
- American Council for Drug Education
- The Merck Manual [of health problems and treatments]
- National Headache Foundation
- Energy Medicine/Alternative Caroline Myss, Phd.
- Fighting Heart Failure
- BioMedNet...life sciences
- USDA Nutrient Database ...Enter any food and the database will tell you all the
minerals, vitamins, lipids, amino acids, and proximates it contains.
- Healthcare Forums
- The National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online ..free for 1st 7 days.
- Adopting A Baby from China
- The Natural Child Project
- American Fathers Coalition This is a federal lobbying arm of the National Congress
for Fathers and Children. Here you will find documents, links to fathers' groups and action alerts.
- Kids Health ...award winning & graphics intensive!
- AMA's Physician Select
- DocFinder [Assoc. of State Medical Board Executive Directors'].
- Stanford University's Medworld
- Internet Grateful Med Library of Medicine's Web site
- Berkeley HeartLab, Inc
- Medical Journals and Newsletters-Pediatric
- Dr. Weil's Database ..author of "8 Weeks to
- Mather Hospital, Long Island, N.Y.
- Lance Armstrong's fatigue-fighting product.
- The Breast Cancer Site ...clicking on the pink button generates a free mammogram for a womain in need.
- Chemo-Related Anemia [info]
- Cancer Research Foundation of America
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Medicine On-Line ...cancer-related educational content, HIV/Aids, discussion groups, more...
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Breast Cancer Institute (New South Wales, Australia)
- Avon's Breast Cancer Crusade
- Brown & Williamson Tobacco Archive From San Francisco's Digital Library of the University of California.
The documents there consist primarily of scientific
studies on the addictive nature of nicotine and other health effects of
material in this site is provided for educational and informational
purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a
health care provider's consultation. Please consult your own
physician or appropriate health care provider about the applicability
of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own
symptoms or medical conditions.